Friday, March 6, 2009

I have tons of other designs to choose from, and I'm trying to get everything up and available to you. Please be patient with me. I also have fabric swatches that I would be happy for you to look at if you're interested.
Here's a price list for the items that I create:
Applique or design $8
Monogram/name $6
Applique with name or initials $12
Shirt with applique or design (I provide the shirt) $15
Shirt with monogram (I provide the shirt) $13
Pants $15 plus the price of fabric (or you can provide your own fabric)
Jumper $15 plus the price of fabric (or you can provide your own fabric)
Shorts $15 plus the price of fabric (or, as always, you can provide your own fabric)
Bib with monogram $10 with applique $12
Burpee with monogram $10 with applique $12
Sippy Cup with monogram $12
Travel mug with monogram $12
Child's apron $15 with monogram $18 with applique or design
Child's tote bag $15 with monogram $18 with applique or design

No comments:

Post a Comment